Dolphin Pro Bowlers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Pro Bowlers

Dolphin Pro Bowlers

• Total voters
No wonder you guys think you are going to the SB, look at all this amazing PB talent.

nyjunc said:
No wonder you guys think you are going to the SB, look at all this amazing PB talent.

And you guys have Opey Taylor trying to play q.b. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

welderpat said:
And you guys have Opey Taylor trying to play q.b. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You mean the guy who is about 1000x better than your starting QB? the guy who has led us to the div rd in 2 of the last 3 years? the guy who led the league in passing in '02?

FEELEY HAVING A PRO BOWL YEAR!
im a huge feeley supporter but there is no way in hell that he makes it.

How about David Boston !!!!

I believe Ronnie can get to the Pro Bowl. If he's our starting runner, all he really has to do is pound the ball consistently and avoid injuries in this conference.[/QUOTE]

Ronnie won't even be the top 3 RB's in the AFC east let alone the AFC. You Dolphin fans over rate this guy so much. I understand you guys having faith in your team but oh well I can name like 10 RB's in the AFC who will have a better season then him I think you need to wait about 4-5 years before you see a pro bowl out of him

nyjunc said:

Umm...is this sarcasm? Because we do have lots of PB talent:rolleyes:

All of them guys can be a ProBowler if coached the right way. As of right now, i can only see Chambers,McMicheal,JT and Thomas making the PB.

cowboyfrank82 said:
I believe Ronnie can get to the Pro Bowl. If he's our starting runner, all he really has to do is pound the ball consistently and avoid injuries in this conference.

Ronnie won't even be the top 3 RB's in the AFC east let alone the AFC. You Dolphin fans over rate this guy so much. I understand you guys having faith in your team but oh well I can name like 10 RB's in the AFC who will have a better season then him I think you need to wait about 4-5 years before you see a pro bowl out of him

So u already know the future of a rook that hasnt even taken a snap in the NFL?:rolleyes:

pwn3dyo said:
Taylor,Thomas,McMichael,Tebucky Jones

How can Ronnie Brown be considered a probowler? with the RB in the afc you shouldn't call him a probowler yet.

I have high hopes. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom