Dolphin Pro Bowlers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Pro Bowlers

Dolphin Pro Bowlers

• Total voters
cowboyfrank82 said:
I believe Ronnie can get to the Pro Bowl. If he's our starting runner, all he really has to do is pound the ball consistently and avoid injuries in this conference.

Ronnie won't even be the top 3 RB's in the AFC east let alone the AFC. You Dolphin fans over rate this guy so much. I understand you guys having faith in your team but oh well I can name like 10 RB's in the AFC who will have a better season then him I think you need to wait about 4-5 years before you see a pro bowl out of him[/QUOTE]

What is a cowgirl doing over here? Why don't you go troll boards of teams in your own division? Or better yet, go interact with fans of your own team.

Jason Taylor definitely in my opinion. I'm thinking Zach Thomas as a "shot" but with so many good MLB's in the AFC... Ray Lewis, James Farrior, Donnie Edwards... He would have to have a superb year which I thinks going to be tough in a new system but I'm hoping for. Randy McMichael was another one that came to mind... Gonzo will make it... whether Gates will be a one year wonder (like SD might be and Drew Brees might be) we shall see. If he is... Randy McMichael will make it. Also I'm thinking Sam Madison has a pretty good as well.

Jimi said:
Umm...is this sarcasm? Because we do have lots of PB talent:rolleyes:

For years the dolphins have had a ton of PBers but it's meaningless, PB's are voted on reputation and they don't play up to the reputation so having a bunch of PBers is quite meaningless.

Jimi said:
Which Dolphins do you think will make the Pro Bowl next year? Its a poll and you vote for ALL the people u think will make it. Numerous votes.

As it strands right now, iMO, JT is our only "lock". Zack and Sam could be but Zack is a ? right now since the way we may be playing D this year, Zack may not be right in the thick of things as he has been. With Surtain gone now, other QBs will be throwing more away from him since he is our "#1" guy right now. Bring this poll back after week 4 and we'll have a better grip on it as things begin to unfold.

Jimi said:
true...i just put the rookies in because there were extra slots open and some ppl r reallly high on those guys.
lol some people are ridicoulus on the guys. Everyone is on Roth's nuts.

I think brown is going to do great and will probubly end up being a canidate for rookie of the year, but to be in the pro bowl would be a stretch. There are some many good backs that don't make the pro bowl.

oops. i reckon zt & randy are locks, but forgot to stick jt down too, who i reckon will also make it.

hopefully madison does too, especially since we've lost borth surtain and poole.

i'd love to chambers make it, but i can't see it unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom