Dolphins 2002 Schedule???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2002 Schedule????

Colts playoff game 2000 in Miami - Watching Lamar Smith run into the endzone in overtime in front of a quiet, standing crowd as he scores the winning touchdown, hearing 74,000+ cheer and fireworks explode as we all realized together that we were headed for Round 2!! PRICELESS

What I remember about that game other than the game itself is that I did not bring a jacket that day.
To refresh the memory:
It was about 55-60 that day, with wind chill pushing it to the low 50's, so me, being the Floridian that I am, wore shorts, and my Zach jersey.
I did not sit in my regular season seat, I had to scalp one right in front of the east end zone scoreboard.
It was a sunny, cool, windy, day, but unfortunately, the scoreboard blocked out ALL the frickin sun, so, here I was in my Floridian native attire.
Needless to say, I froze my you know whats off that day.
To add to this, was the fact that I was in the very first row of the upper deck, so there was nowhere for the wind to go , so it kinda just was pushed right back at me.
Oh, BTW, my normal season ticket was in the sunshine ALL day.
That's what made it worse.
Everytime I looked over there at the sunshine I got a little colder.
That teaches me not to renew my playoff tix.
But that's a different story.

OMG, I feel your pain!! :nono: Not only did I also sit in the shade in the upper deck and freeze my ass off with no jacket, I also forgot my damn camera in the frickin car!! Lamar scored in my endzone and I have no damn pictures!! :mad: And the wind did suck from the 3rd row too!! :mad:

I was in Section 437 Row 3 Seat 1

The Raider game was Section 131 Row 25 Seat 13 <------Lucky number :D

I bought both tickets from a scalper friend of mine. :D

Back
Top Bottom