Dolphins 2004 Schedule...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2004 Schedule......

Dolphin Dan

Alright, MIAMI!
Reaction score
I thought it was interesting to note that the schedules are all set much earlier now and only 2 games are games that can be changed. We play the AFC North and NFC west next year, as well as our Division Rivals and then 2 AFC teams that finish in the same spot in their Division as we do in ours.:

Home:
Buff, NE, Jets, Ariz, St. Louis, Cleveland, Pittsburgh

Away:
Buffalo, NE, Jets, Seattle, SF,Balt,Cincy

Our last 2 games are yet to be determined, but if we finish second in the East, which we probobly will, we will play Denver and Tennessee. 1 Home, 1 away.
Just thought it was kind of interesting.............

God I hate playing Balt :(

Rest of the season looks, hmm alittle nicer then this year?

$5 says we get Arizona in September

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! We will probobly open with them!!!!!

Dec Schedule:
@ Buffalo
@NE
Home for St. Louis
@Denver..........

Why don't we ever play Buffalo and NE away early in the year, and at home late???????? It is BS!!!!

Yeah but some places are traditionally tougher to play than others....... ie @ KC, @ GB, @Pitt.....so at least we get an Idea.

Originally posted by MacAttack

please; we'll kick baltimore's teeth in

You guys saying we'll play @Buff and @NE are just wrong.

Next year, it's:

@NE
STL
@NYJ
@Den/Ten

Only NE seems to get the December home game against us every year... :rolleyes:

When is the last time we played Buffalo in Buffalo before November? NE? How about the Jets in NJ before this year? It is really BS.

Originally posted by MacAttack

Why? We've never lost to them in the regular season, even the year they won the Super Bowl!! Wins in 1997, 2000, 2002, and 2003. I love playing Baltimore, because with the exception of the 2001 play-off game, we own them!!

would you guys prefer being second in our division and playing Tenn and Denver or giving Buffalo second place and playing Houston and Oakland??

i think the answer changes IF we actually make the playoffs with second place in the AFC east, but wouldnt it suck to lose the 6th seed to Denver and then have to play them next year...

Well, we won against Denver and Oakland the last time we played them. We lost against Houston and Tennessee. It might seem that there is a difference, but the W/L wouldn't suggest so...

December schedule

@1985 Bears
@1978 Steelers
@All-Time Bills Team
@1966 Packers

(Games will be re-scheduled for later in the year if temperatures are not below 20 degrees.)

Back
Top Bottom