Dolphins 2004 Schedule...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2004 Schedule......

Can we access future schedules online? If so, where? Thanks.

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
When is the last time we played Buffalo in Buffalo before November? NE? How about the Jets in NJ before this year? It is really BS.

I seem to remember a game in October on Monday night between the 2, anybody else remember that one??? Besides, last year was maybe beginning of November, and the year before was in the first 5 weeks. SO actually the ? should be when DO you play at the Jets past November?

Originally posted by njfinfan
Can we access future schedules online? If so, where? Thanks.

The actual schedule isn't created until the offseason.

You should be able to find the list of what divisions the Dolphins will play several places on the Internet. Unfortunately, I don't know of any specific ones to point you to...

It seems like a tough schedule... but after thinking about it again: the AFC North is supposedly one of the weakest divisions at least this year. But it still seems like a tough schedule. Nonetheless, I'm very happy that the NFl came up with those new rules which allows all teams to play each other much more frequently, tose next year home games are going to be exciting.

yahooo!

We're playing SF away! Yahoooooo!

(Check location:D)
:band: :party::cheer::thewave::cpatch::woot:

I don't know how I'm going to live without football. I HATE the offseason. Baseball just doesn't do it for me. I can't believe it's almost over already. Do you know last year, I was so jonesing for anything to do with football that I went to the 10 West Bistro in April to watch the draft? It was boring, but I so couldn't wait for football. The next time I went was for the Titans scrimmage, then all the preseason games and, of course, the regular season. What do you all do in the offseason?

I have already started gearing up for the draft by reading about college players likely to be available. Then again, I find the draft weekend to be just about the best weekend of the offseason because I love watching it so much...

I mean it was good - it wasn't boring - it just wasn't the game, you know? Jimmy, where are some good places to read about those potential NFLers?

Looks like a tough schedule to me. Most of the teams are around .500 or better this year. Plus two trips to the west coast (SF and Seattle). Nope, doesn't look like an easy schedule at all to me.

I'd love to have a better place, but I've been going to profootballtalk.com and checking out the various sites from their draft links. Sadly, it seems better coverage really doesn't start until at least the senior bowl or even the combine...

I don't know how I'm going to live without football. I HATE the offseason. Baseball just doesn't do it for me. I can't believe it's almost over already. Do you know last year, I was so jonesing for anything to do with football that I went to the 10 West Bistro in April to watch the draft? It was boring, but I so couldn't wait for football. The next time I went was for the Titans scrimmage, then all the preseason games and, of course, the regular season. What do you all do in the offseason?

I watch Kings Hockey and if they make the playoffs I go to the Stanley Cup Playoffs at Staples Center.

Anyone ever watched arena football? Is it similar to NFL, very different?

Anyone ever watched arena football? Is it similar to NFL, very different?

It has a lot more scoring.

During the offseason, I watch soccer and basketball. I like both sports, but they just aren't anything like football. The offseason sucks.

Back
Top Bottom