WR - Tyreek Hill
WR - Jaylen Waddle
WR - KJ Osborn - Free Agent Vikings 27 - 48 receptions 3 TD's in 2023
RB - Raheem Mostert
TE - Jonnu Smith - Free Agent Falcons 28 - 50 receptions 3 TD's in 2023
LT - Terron Armstead
LG - Liam Eichenberg
C - Lloyd Cushenberry - Free Agent Broncos 26
RG - Jordan Morgan - Arizona - First round pick trade down pick up a 3rd round pick
RT - Austin Jackson

Defense

DE/OLB - Adisa Isaac PSU - 2nd round draft pick
DE/OLB - Dorance Armstrong - Free Agent Cowboys 27 - 7.5 sacks in 2023 2 years younger than AVG
DT- Javon Kinlaw - Free Agent 49ers 26 - 3.5 sacks in 2023
DT - Zack Sieler
NT - Jordan Jefferson LSU - 5th round draft pick
LB - David Long
LB - Cedric Gray UNC - 3rd round draft pick
DB - Jalen Ramsey
DB - Jeff Okudah - Free Agent Falcons 25 or Cam Smith
S - Jevon Holland
S - DeShon Elliott

Interesting list.

Eichenberg can’t be a starter though. Any ideas there? Resign Wynn?

Wynn or Laken Tomlinson as a stop gap at lg both should be cheaper possibly both. Wynn played great but had problems staying healthy, can’t play LT as well. Laken sucked last two years as a jet but was a pro bowler in San Fran while McDaniel was OC.

Pray to the lord that Eich doesn’t start and if he does hope we somehow sign Williams back or draft an elite C and he has a great tackle and center to help him out.

Rg going to be a tough fill so far but see solid options at lg. Sleeper pick might be Robert Jones who actually played very well vs Dallas and Balt at RG. I’d prefer he start over Eich.

Feeling quite confident we resign AVG, Wynn and hopefully Hunt too

Not keen on Okudah
We're going to have to sign a Free Agent DB since Cam Smith is too much of an unknown. Okudah might not be great but he does have some upside as a former number 3 draft pick.

We could sign a 33 year old Stephon Gilmore instead.

We won’t have a ton of money to spend, but I find it highly unlikely we will lose Wilkins, Williams, Hunt and AVG. I expect to see us sign one of them last minute on March 13th and that will shape the rest of the off season. If I had to guess I would say it will be Hunt or AVG. I don’t think we can afford to lose all 3 starting interior OL AND have no pass rushers healthy to start the season.

I have said this in other threads, but the trades for Hill, Chubb and Ramsey (plus the trade from 12 to 6 for Waddle) have backed us into a “win now” hole. The team is going to need to be smart and hit the bargain bin for stop gap players. Wynn, Tomlinson and Elliott should be cheap.

The sheer number of FA safeties this year is wild. The position has become the RB of the defense. We could probably resign Jones and Elliott for next to nothing. Personally speaking, I’d be shopping Holland to see if a team is dumb enough to give up some day 2 picks this year. I wouldn’t expect much given the FA class, but we can’t afford to pay him “elite” money and he is on the last year of his rookie deal.

Offense

QB - Tua
WR - Tyreek Hill
WR - Jaylen Waddle
WR - KJ Osborn - Free Agent Vikings 27 - 48 receptions 3 TD's in 2023
RB - Raheem Mostert
TE - Jonnu Smith - Free Agent Falcons 28 - 50 receptions 3 TD's in 2023
LT - Terron Armstead
LG - Liam Eichenberg
C - Lloyd Cushenberry - Free Agent Broncos 26
RG - Jordan Morgan - Arizona - First round pick trade down pick up a 3rd round pick
RT - Austin Jackson

Defense

DE/OLB - Adisa Isaac PSU - 2nd round draft pick
DE/OLB - Dorance Armstrong - Free Agent Cowboys 27 - 7.5 sacks in 2023 2 years younger than AVG
DT- Javon Kinlaw - Free Agent 49ers 26 - 3.5 sacks in 2023
DT - Zack Sieler
NT - Jordan Jefferson LSU - 5th round draft pick
LB - David Long
LB - Cedric Gray UNC - 3rd round draft pick
DB - Jalen Ramsey
DB - Jeff Okudah - Free Agent Falcons 25 or Cam Smith
S - Jevon Holland
S - DeShon Elliott

Some reasonable projections that could yield some "greater than" reasonable results.

Big Eich likely will be a starter so prepare yourself. While it would be great if he was a backup since he has experience at every position, he seemed to improve last year and deserves to start.

Well he was essentially the worst IOL in the entire league, so improvement wasn't the most difficult thing to achieve.

Don't see how he deserves to start as he was still one of the worst even with improvement.

Back
Top Bottom