***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 110 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

nikeair497 said:
again someone enlighten me how that was all gus' fault? lol the pocket collasped in .3 seconds

Didnt you see him double pat and hesitate like a chump with the pass rush.. dump it off or throw it away.. You would have ripped into Feeley hard for that, and rightly so.. Yet you deflect all blame from precious Frerotte.

kastofsna120 said:
lol @ people blaming frerotte for that play

That is what they do best around here. It's all Frerotte, Chambers, Saban, Ronnie Brown, etc.

I don't see anybody going for Jason Taylor's head.

downfield said:
whats the matter, your mom is under my desk right now biotch, freaking fool, your team is worthless and here you are hovering around our site, i'll stick it to your sister after i finish your mom

Touchy touchy!

PS. That worthless team beat your P.O.S. crew this season. :lol:

talk about the wheels falling off. What happended to Miami's good run D, where's the pressure on the qb, how bout stopping the team on third down for once, protect when needed. This team is night and day, from home to away games.

We just imploded in one minute
:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

BroncoPride85 said:
The phines better hope my broncos beat the Patriots. If not then the phines are crap out of luck of winning the division by the way your team plays. Whatever happend to the team that beat my Broncos? is that only when your at home you can win?

Im sorry your team is losing but gesh I thought the phines could of done better.

we have gus the 30% passer playing

kastofsna120 said:
lol @ people blaming frerotte for that play

It's about that play. It's about the ENTIRE game. Gus just isn't performing, the game is decided, the offense is dead in the water, why not see what Sage can do?

This game is a joke.

Good call by Nick on benching Carey and putting in McDougal. Good call by Nick on putting in Seth McKinney. If the line starts to improve, shake it up. Good call, moron.

If Taylor Whitley sees the field either this game or next I will NOT be a Dolphin fan again.

Alright...not a problem.

All we need is for the defense to start tackling and for our inept offense to score three TDs in this quarter.

BroncoPride85 said:
The phines better hope my broncos beat the Patriots. If not then the phines are crap out of luck of winning the division by the way your team plays. Whatever happend to the team that beat my Broncos? is that only when your at home you can win?

Im sorry your team is losing but gesh I thought the phines could of done better.

Shut the F*&^ Up!!!

I hate being right about this team.........We are a "carbon copy" of last years team under Wanny. This is a joke...flat out a joke. Saban is more like Spurrier than Bellicheck......to have ths team with Gus Ferriote as the QB is just such a GD joke....can you imagine that there are morons here who actually believe we are a playoff team, and still look to find "excuses" at to why we are not winning.

The love affair and "free passes" with Saban are over...he deserves to get called out for his lack of coaching these past few weeks. Downright embarassing.

Back
Top Bottom