***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

You have two running backs who can run over a defense and you pass 80% of the time? WTF is that? The play calling is losing this game. Linehan to Minnesota? GOOD. Let them have him. What a joke. We have ran a total of maybe 12 times. We should have ran more times that that in the 1st quarter.

he had a chance ot dump it off and took it back

what the hell is he pump fakin it for with a pass rush bearing down on him

he was hit from behind, I dont think his helmit allows for the that 3rd eyeball to see... the guy was in the backfield off the bat and um it was a designed hitch and go? See for you two who have made comments left and right that show you really do not know much about play calling... The reciever pulls up after 5 yards which bites in the safety and corner, Then takes off down the sideline. The quaterback pumps for the hitch to seal the fake

BroncoPride85 said:
The phines better hope my broncos beat the Patriots. If not then the phines are crap out of luck of winning the division by the way your team plays. Whatever happend to the team that beat my Broncos? is that only when your at home you can win?

Im sorry your team is losing but gesh I thought the phines could of done better.

Two words, Jake Plummer, good luck with that, your going to need it.

We just don't come to play on the road! It is sickening. We are better on paper than both the Bills and the Bucs, yet we lose to them in heart crushing ways. We are not a 4 and 12 team, but we will be if we keep playing this way on the road.

BroncoPride85 said:
The phines better hope my broncos beat the Patriots. If not then the phines are crap out of luck of winning the division by the way your team plays. Whatever happend to the team that beat my Broncos? is that only when your at home you can win?

Im sorry your team is losing but gesh I thought the phines could of done better.

Donkeys looked like absolute Horse **** against the Phins.. You have no room to talk on this board.. Donkeys wont win a playoff game this year, thats for sure.

duss12 said:
TAYLOR.... TAYLOR... TAYLOR OMG SHUT THE HELL UP YOU HAVE NO CLUE HECK DO YOU KNOW WHAT FOOTBALL IS

Taylor is our best player but that WAS HIS FAULT he missed the easy tackle in the backfield

I say bench Gus. It may not be totally all his fault that we are losing but, he's to blame for many bad throws which could have turned into something better. Until this team gets a quality QB we will be the worst in the AFC east for years to come. Don't get me wrong, I'm a DIE HARD DOLFAN, but it's the truth.

BroncoPride85 said:

Translation here?

screw gus sage time i dont care if you have 10 guys in your face you have to prtect the ball w elost this anyway since our o is so **** . were 2-3 lets see wat sage can do

Back
Top Bottom