***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

and why arent we running an hurry up no huddle

and good job ronnie

Taylor is our best player but that WAS HIS FAULT he missed the easy tackle in the backfield

The Defensive end's first priority is to turn the runner back inside.... the linebacker and safety over persued.

jgarMD said:
I hate being right about this team.........We are a "carbon copy" of last years team under Wanny. This is a joke...flat out a joke. Saban is more like Spurrier than Bellicheck......to have ths team with Gus Ferriote as the QB is just such a GD joke....can you imagine that there are morons here who actually believe we are a playoff team, and still look to find "excuses" at to why we are not winning.

The love affair and "free passes" with Saban are over...he deserves to get called out for his lack of coaching these past few weeks. Downright embarassing.

Before you go calling Saban a joke, perhaps you remember a 3-13 season by Bill Bellicheck? You're going to sprain something by jumping to these kinds of conclusions.

nikeair497 said:
he was hit from behind, I dont think his helmit allows for the that 3rd eyeball to see... the guy was in the backfield off the bat and um it was a designed hitch and go? See for you two who have made comments left and right that show you really do not know much about play calling... The reciever pulls up after 5 yards which bites in the safety and corner, Then takes off down the sideline. The quaterback pumps for the hitch to seal the fake

brilliant analysis except for the fact that when the pocket collapses JUST THROW THE FRIGGIN BALL AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BroncoPride85 said:
why because I am right about your team?

Don't get me wrong I am for the phines but dang whens the last time you guys got a td?

Ok, ok, only because you keep doing it. There is no E is dolphins or fins or phins.

CalDolFan10x14 said:
Go to the depths troll!

Just defending myself, bud.

I'm merely cheering for the Bucs. If you guys are all such sore losers, and can't talk football without personal attacks, you may want to consider turning off the TV, radio, whatever.

To think someone would post in a "Game Thread" cheering for the opposite team. What a troll!!!

finsgonewild said:
yep and I will become the next ray lewis. Its not going to happen! Not with the way we are playing

Eh. its doubtful, but it isnt over yet. im still hoping.

SCall13 said:
Anyone who blames Frerotte for that fumble IS A TOTAL IDIOT!! That's right, I said it!

Anyone who thinks Gus didnt attribute greatly to this loss IS A TOTAL IDIOT! Not saying you dont think so, just saying.. Anyone who defends Gus' total performance today is simply not right in the head..

Back
Top Bottom