***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

SCall13 said:
You have two running backs who can run over a defense and you pass 80% of the time? WTF is that? The play calling is losing this game. Linehan to Minnesota? GOOD. Let them have him. What a joke. We have ran a total of maybe 12 times. We should have ran more times that that in the 1st quarter.

i agree. the game planning makes no sense. we are play to our weaknesses on offense, not our strengths

TRP34 said:
i'm pretty dissapointed in nick saban, they're undisicplined, sloppy and have been thoroughly outcoached the past 2 weeks.

I hate to say it but I agree. I still think Saban will become an excellent NFL coach in time, but he isnt looking so great right now. The penalties are the most telling part. 18 penalties last week? then, instead of trying to teach the team some discipline, he leaves the situation for the players to resolve themselves.
I too am dissappointed in Saban.

Patriot said:
what the hell? he was totally down
your blind look again he wasnt he was down but nobody touched him. so he got up and ran. this inst college wher eif you fall its over

BradTheBillsFan said:
Touchy touchy!

PS. That worthless team beat your P.O.S. crew this season. :lol:

oh gunner your my hero, why don't you go play with kellys ******ed son, that little piece of **** ******, so many ******ed kids in buffalow, sure glad your mom doesn't have teeth, makes for a nice feeling.

well, i think that will stand and maybe if we get in the endzone here we can crawl back into this game

jgarMD said:
I hate being right about this team.........We are a "carbon copy" of last years team under Wanny. This is a joke...flat out a joke. Saban is more like Spurrier than Bellicheck......to have ths team with Gus Ferriote as the QB is just such a GD joke....can you imagine that there are morons here who actually believe we are a playoff team, and still look to find "excuses" at to why we are not winning.

The love affair and "free passes" with Saban are over...he deserves to get called out for his lack of coaching these past few weeks. Downright embarassing.

NEWSFLASH pal: Belichick's first year in New England, Patriots record: 5-11.

Give Saban a chance to get his type of guys on this roster. He got saddled with a steaming pile of cow dung, and you expect him to turn it around in 1 offseason.

Unbelievable..

Our defense is overrated

Tampa's offense sucks, and they have been driving on us at will. Pathetic!

downfield said:
oh gunner your my hero, why don't you go play with kellys ******ed son, that little piece of **** ******, so many ******ed kids in buffalow, sure glad your mom doesn't have teeth, makes for a nice feeling.

Definition of sore loser.

See downfield.

Back
Top Bottom