***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

BradTheBillsFan said:
Definition of sore loser.

See downfield.

go to your own site ****** that is the bottom line

you have a HOF quarter back with a bunch of Reeetaarded kids, gotta love gunner, the REEETTTAAAARRRDDDD

BroncoPride85 said:
The phines better hope my broncos beat the Patriots. If not then the phines are crap out of luck of winning the division by the way your team plays. Whatever happend to the team that beat my Broncos? is that only when your at home you can win?

Im sorry your team is losing but gesh I thought the phines could of done better.

Dang it, it PHINS with no E. The E would make it sound like "FINE." Are you trying a week attempt to insult our team or are you really Dan Quayle in disguise?

FaninPatsyLand said:
NEWSFLASH pal: Belichick's first year in New England, Patriots record: 5-11.

Give Saban a chance to get his type of guys on this roster. He got saddled with a steaming pile of cow dung, and you expect him to turn it around in 1 offseason.

Unbelievable..

I personally expect him to make good decisions.

If your line is improving and you've found a decent mix, do NOT change it. You don't shuffle the line against a good defense. McKinney and McDougal shouldn't have been on the field today.

If your rookie running back is starting to tear things up, you do NOT take him out and use him as a time-splitter. If Ronnie started to struggle, you could bring in Ricky.

Saban screwed this up from the start by letting Gus Frerotte be the starter without a fight.

It could have been worse

If Griese had played the whole game, and Cadillac played at all, this could get even uglier...if that's possible. Where is this so-called "intricate defense" we heard about? If the "basic" defense did so well against Denver and we "hadn't even opened the playbook yet," then I say go back to basics. I can't believe Chris Simms and Michael Pittman are torching our supposed vaunted defense. Either this team is in absolute shambles right now, or we are just totally schizophrenic and will come out at home next week and whack the Chiefs...although I seriously doubt it. All I know is that it is absolutely painful to watch this team right now. There is no heart out there. We've become a joke again in the last 2 weeks. I guess we just need to lower our expectations again and Sundays won't be so awful.

this just hurts....is there coverage that good or are we just missing them?

Back
Top Bottom