***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

death7star said:
ITS SAGE TIME.

btw gus still sucks. jump of the gus bandwagon you guskateers.
guess what? sage sucks as well, and you'll be jumping off the sage bandwagon in due time if we bring him in

Good, we're challenging the spot of the ball.

flintsilver7 said:
Look at Frerotte's stats over his career, and then look at what he's done through five games this year. They look surprisingly similiar, except he's doing a little worse this year. We knew what we were getting with Frerotte. There's no reason whatsoever to think you can catch lightning in a bottle with Gus. You don't know what's going to happen with Feeley or Rosenfels; you know EXACTLY what's going to happen with Gus.

I'm not expecting to catch lightning in a bottle, I just said he's a mixed bag.:shakeno:

Fact remains he's still better than AJ or Sage.

jgarMD said:
Brad:

Stick around.....this place is plagued with unrealistic homers who sadly don't know the difference between a "bottom feeder" and a "playoff team". Their fans, but they don't have the faintest idea how bad this team is, so they spend every Sunday on this board screaming "WTF? Why the penatlies?"......as if they didn't have a clue why this repeatedly happens.

This is sadly a 6-10 team at best.....no way around that.

Get a life!

TexasFinFan said:
Fluke? We beat the hell out of your team, that was no Fluke.. it was a straight owning

DUDE.........GET REAL..........That was 6 weeks ago.....who cares now...the Broncos are 4-1 and we are 2-3......why are you even trying to argue this point.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I'm not expecting to catch lightning in a bottle, I just said he's a mixed bag.:shakeno:

He IS the best QB we have. Now only if he would stop patting the damn ball like a rookie...

FaninPatsyLand said:

Given what little information we have on both of them - especially Sage - that's not true.

Osmo said:
saban is challenging the play
Very good idea to challenge this. However I dont know that it will be overturned... to me it didnt look like they made it that far. However it might have been the angle of the camera.

The refs a BLIND

WTF! That was a first down and we all know it but the ****in refs spot it back!

:yell: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom