***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 124 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

MaineFinFan said:
Eventually we need to address the missed deep throws. Is it time to start developing someone with more potential?

WHO?!?!?! Who on this roster do you want us to develop?

Jesus, some of you people are living in a fantasy.

jgarMD said:
DUDE.........GET REAL..........That was 6 weeks ago.....who cares now...the Broncos are 4-1 and we are 2-3......why are you even trying to argue this point.

Man would you just go away?.. You are a terrible "fan" if I can even call you that

jgarMD said:
Brad:

Stick around.....this place is plagued with unrealistic homers who sadly don't know the difference between a "bottom feeder" and a "playoff team". Their fans, but they don't have the faintest idea how bad this team is, so they spend every Sunday on this board screaming "WTF? Why the penatlies?"......as if they didn't have a clue why this repeatedly happens.

This is sadly a 6-10 team at best.....no way around that.

Yah I know.

I've noticed the last couple weeks that most of you guys are cool and realistic.

There are a few that provide great entertainment though I must say! :lol:

I'm not here trying to rub anything in either, or even say that my team is the bomb, because I know better. We're not going any further than you guys this year.

What a ******* waste of my time. We suck and everybody knows that.

Back
Top Bottom