***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 127 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

They're calling way too many penalties (not just for the Dolphins - it's a league-wide happening). And now this crap of holding up a bad spot. The NHL is looking better every day.

Dear coach, We need WR's and DB's.That is all I want for X-mas.We suck and I would like to know who you will be looking at in the top 5 pick range of the draft!

Finz Fury said:
Thats no fact, it's very debatable. He has his ups and downs just like Feeley. What have you seen that makes him so much better?

He doesn't lose us games. AJ on the other hand.. (See the Seattle game last year).

Sage sucks, he's a CAREER 3rd stringer, no one knows anything about him because he sucks.

yeah we got the fumble. only 2 timeouts left now...gotta start doing onside kicks if we do get a touchdown...

jgarMD said:
Wow, you can't even make this $hit up.....4th and 1, and we can't cleanly get it.....this franchise remains a JOKE. It may have been a bad spot, but so what....good teams overcome this....We are not one...and I sure as hell the national media lights into Saban and stops giving him a pass for this disgrace.....

You keep repeating this like its gonna make a difference, would you shut up already and just leave the thread?

It obvious you dont like whats goin on, cool, see ya later.. We dont need to read your recycled crap posts over and over..

Back
Top Bottom