***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 129 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

first&goal said:
is a fumble, Gruden must be blind!

Hell, the refs have been calling it his way so far.

Who could blame him for trying?

Ricky Brown said:
Wow, i think i have to go back not talking about football so much. I am beginning to think Saban isnt the big hype everyone thought he was....:shakeno:

You people are SO fickle..

I'll repeat it again, because it's all that needs to be said about the situation.

Belichick's first year with the Patriots: 5-11

the r & r express

we have amazing running backs and we will never use them cause of our ******* offensive line cant even keep still they know the cadence how can you get so many false starts. all i see is 1 and 15, 2 and 15, etc. they know we have to throw the ball we just put ourselves in holes every first down

and gus you wanna complete at least one deep pass?

BroncoPride85 said:
I will spell however the hell I want phines phins whocares your team still sucks and im pretty sure half not not most of you fans know so :evil:

Declaring that the team that beat you "sucks" is kind of like calling the girl that just shot you down a slut. No matter how bad you try to make the other guy look, he was still better than you that day. Miami is an 8-8 team at best this season. But it still doesn't change the fact that on Sunday they were better than the Bronco's. That means that if we suck, the Broncs swallow.

painnotpleasure said:
Well I have to resort to watching the game at NFL.com Gamecenter... I am so f*cking pissed off... they take the game off CBS and I can't watch it on Direct TV. This is ridiculous... anyway I hope the play counts and we score.
Godf damnit me too, *******s.

pwn3dyo said:
yeah we got the fumble. only 2 timeouts left now...gotta start doing onside kicks if we do get a touchdown...

There are 10 minutes left... I don't have much hope but I do know that you don't onside kick this early. If we score now we are down 2 touchdowns with 9:30-ish left. That's not onside kick time, but it is go-for-4ths-in-enemy-territory time.

miami's ball i heard on the fieldpass and tampa is out of timeouts

Back
Top Bottom