***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

Just so, forget 6-10 at the half...

let's see some first downs. SOme signs of life in that Offense. That hold on Chambers TD reverse is getting bigger all the time...

claytonAndDuper said:
why are we so quick to abandon the run, are they stacking 8 in the box on us?

They are playing a lot of man with extra guys in the box.

We have had at least 3 1st and 15's because of pre-snap penalties.

IF Gus and the recievers could make some plays (they've been there) our running game would have a chance.

The drops and overthrows are going to drive me to institutionalize myself though.:yell:

It seems like they have had Daniels covering Galloway. I think they are better off getting Madison to cover Galloway, becuase Madison is a veteran and can still cover, Gallaway is just beating Daniels constantly. I think Daniels would be better against Clayton, even though Clayton is talented, he's only two years in the league, so there isn't that much more knowledge than Daniels

wee today Gus deserves the criticism...............but i think hes been doing good in his other games.

its obvious that having ricky and ronnie in the backfield is hurting us.... we need to stick to just one guy. splitting them up, no one is getting in a rhythm and our total rushing output is suffering commensurately.

the chances to make plays are there, we need to execute in the second half.

the defense looks like its settled down, another late start though.

O.K. folks, here's what we've been waiting for, second half adjustments and comeback VICTORY!!

Back
Top Bottom