***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 75 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

Well they made the d changes at the end of the first quater instead of halftime this game. Eery thrid down they had 3 guys back eyeing down galloway cutting across the middle and just swarmed him. The rb's still can't run and the blitzing has picked up

I'm expecting at least one interception by our Defense this next half.

But our offense has to get more effective.

offense

we cant pass offectiveley
we cant rush offectivley.

the only was to score is defense and special teams!

we need a defensive touchdown. based on gus play thus far, does anyone here sit his *** down?

Offense is playing.........

like they have never played together before Gus is missing wide open throws by throwing 5 yards to far and the WR's dropping balls this is not fun to watch.

Actually being this close could be the tonic we need...

Past games have shown a huge pickup in the 2nd half, offense and defense. I'll drink a beer to optimism and the benching of Gus. (JK)

Who in the hell is Gus throwing to? He's over throwing a lot of people. I think R&R will start wearing down that Bucs D. Chris Simms is horrible!!! :D

Do you remember?

When we last had a QB that was fun to watch? And who could actually hit players running in stride?

Miss you Danny Boy!

unifiedtheory said:
They are playing a lot of man with extra guys in the box.

We have had at least 3 1st and 15's because of pre-snap penalties.

IF Gus and the recievers could make some plays (they've been there) our running game would have a chance.

The drops and overthrows are going to drive me to institutionalize myself though.:yell:

pretty much. stack the box be cause gus cant beat you. the talent of our WRs is worthless

I hope Miami makes some good haltime adjustments. If
Miami doesn't win this game, you can forget about the playoffs, Griese is injured, Clayton isn't playing, and Quarles is or was injured. Let's connect on these passes, they are just so close from big plays, damn!

Maynard said:
randy cross is pretty much making fun of our offense

DO you really blame him??????/// Are you watching the f-ing game dude? Stop drinking the Kool Aid dude.... STOP !!!!!!!!!!

We have had 5 straight 3 and outs.....FIVE. This is not Professional football. The Jets with a 42 year old QB with NO training camp, 4 days of practice and a limited playbook was more productive against this defense. Is your "blind homerism" of this team so clouded that you can't see the dreadful level this offense has become. It is a joke, a joke.

Back
Top Bottom