Dolphins ascend to #2 in the AFC EAST! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins ascend to #2 in the AFC EAST!

Dolphins83Draft

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's a beautiful thing, especially considering how we began this season. :hump:

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 12.07.46 AM.png

We MUST find a way to win games on the road, starting with a tough one in San Deigo next Sunday!

Now can we just replay the first 5 games of the season with a healthy O line and Ajayi getting 25+ carries?

I bet those standing would look very different!

In the run game I trust. Gotta go hard with Ajayi for SD next week. Time to get the first road game win of the season.

In the run game I trust. Gotta go hard with Ajayi for SD next week. Time to get the first road game win of the season.

I feel like time of possession will be huge in this game, we need long sustained drives that keep SD offense off the field.

Hopefully special teams can come through again on KR, we were stellar there nearly had two for TD.

With Jay and Mel running the ball so well I'd say this game will fly by. Be like the good ole days when we had Ricky Williams and they had LT, If I recall we won that one " fingers crossed" If Tannehill is ever gonna come out it needs to be this game. Agreed this is another must win. Hope like hell these guys are focused this week and we get some secondary help.

Time for Miami to turn off the lights in San Diego! Power Outage!
Beast Mode....

IMG_2407.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Man this is the biggest game we've had In a while. If we win we're in good shape to make a wild card run, if we lose we have one more team on front of us with a tie breaker over us.

Still has all the looks of a 7 to 9 win season. More middle of the road for Miami. I will say, I have been highly critical of Gase since his hire. While he may not be the coach I wanted for this team, he is slowly working them into his vision. If he finishes in that range, that's not bad for a rookie HC in this league.

It was fun watching Rexy lose his mind last night. He was crying over every penalty call and his head nearly popped off when they made that fiasco of a call on (not) roughing the kicker. We just beat three, 3-4 defensive teams in a row. This week makes four.

Would like a repeat of 2 years ago... not a repeat of last year.

I spent a little time on the Chargers board the other day. They shut down Booker and Murray two weeks in a row. They seem to think that means they can shut down Ajayi. I suppose that is possible, but I believe Ajayi's 6.0 YPC differentiates him from Murray and Booker at 4.6 YPC and 4.0 YPC.

yeah they did shut down tennessees run game and that o line is better than miamis

for me at least a win at san diego would be a signature one

Hopefully stills will be ok for this game. we need some plays down the field and he seems to have pretty good Chemistry with Tanne. Im starting to think we need to keep stills around next year, he's been our only deep threat this year and is opening up the field below too

Back
Top Bottom