Dolphins Awarded C/G Keaton Sutherland Off Waivers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Awarded C/G Keaton Sutherland Off Waivers

Is it me or is this madness season regarding players getting injured..IR..Waivers and next player up to the plate? I don't even recognise the names that might be protecting Rosen. That's scary and not healthy.

Well by the end of the season we'll have a 53 man roster filled with journeymen and practice squad flops and a 53 man roster on injured reserve.

He is just a body, and we need bodies on that line right now.

Yeah but we're just drinking the milk and not buying the cow.

my grandmother always said..."why buy the cow when you can get the sex for free?" of course she became a lesbian on her 60th birthday but thats besides the point.
(ill be shocked if anyone gets the mallrats reference there)

Last edited:
my grandmother always said..."why buy the cow when you can get the sex for free?" of course she became a lesbian on her 70th birthday but thats besides the point.
(ill be shocked if anyone gets the mallrats reference there)

Unsure about mallrats but your granny sounds cool!

:lol:

Irony - The competition committee is possibly investigating the Dolphins for their 'tanking.'
NFL - Dolphins continue to put in waiver claims in bids to improve their roster - and the NFL awards them these players.

Seriously this is precisely what we should be doing in this developmental year...

Keep churning the roster as if its a really long pseudo training camp with the

hope you find a player or 2 in the rubble we can salvage for the REALLY MASSIVE

infusion in 20 and then cherry on top in 21!

It's like we're making ice cream. Only better!

:lol:
Like I said in a previous thread... it's a 16 game preseason!

Back
Top Bottom