Dolphins best 2004 game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins best 2004 game?

dolfan34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What Game are you most looking forward to seeing in the 2004 season?

Personally i would like to see the fins whup the jets real bad?

But the one that is going to be awesome is miami and philly i mean we are talking about two of the best secondarys in the nfl and i have been waiting to see this for a while since everyone predicts philly can beat miami and it may even be a superbowl preview. What do you guys think.

I want to see the Philly game too, but i have to say the Giants/Fins game. Got alot of money riding on that one, I hope our D smashes Shockey in the mouth, just so I can watch him complain about it. Hey, maybe he will throw some Gatorade on a fan again so he gets fined(again).

I look forward to shutting up all those bills fans who claim that the fins will suck. Talks cheap :yell:

2003 schedule, you mean. Personally...

I'd like to see us take Jacksonville out to the toolshed. Run up the score, even. I want to see them have to put their backup in the game(not going to be too picky as in how, either).

I'm abit worried about Shockey, personally. We didnt do so hot with Gonzolez. Although, we did rail him good in the Pro Bowl(Zach stole his pass, Ricky forced him to fumble). It'll be nice to have a bigger LB in Seau. How is his coverage skills? I'd also be nice to see Knight put something on Shockey.

the giants game we have never beat them since '72 - an omen ? - and the last game ag the Jets for home field throughout ;)

I live in the Philly region where I have plenty of friends that are trash talkin', die hard Eagles fans. I've been waiting for us to play Philly for the last four years. It's finally here. I can't wait!!!!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The Eagles game or the Chargers game on Monday Night with Seau going back to crush is old team. I am also going to be at this game with great seats.

I wish we could play tampa in the regular season and shut up all those florida buc fans that keep talkin trash about there sp victory.

Originally posted by zachseau13
Feb 1, 2004 in Houston !!!

You beat me to it. Otherwise I'd have to go with the Skin's game because my best friend is a Skin's fan, and I don't get many chances to rub a Dolphin win in his face.

Originally posted by dolfan34
What Game are you most looking forward to seeing in the 2004 season?

Personally i would like to see the fins whup the jets real bad?

But the one that is going to be awesome is miami and philly i mean we are talking about two of the best secondarys in the nfl and i have been waiting to see this for a while since everyone predicts philly can beat miami and it may even be a superbowl preview. What do you guys think.

if you want to know the absolute truth, i look forward to all 16 gms in 2003 before 2004 !!

I can't wait until the Bills Game..Payback is a Biatch..And we get them at home early in the year on a Sunday Night Game..The Dolphins just don't loose on PrimeTime games at home on National TV..Otherwise, it has to be the GIANTS. I think that's the team we will face in the SB..

I'm looking forward to seeing us rock the throwbacks as we blow out Tuna and the Cowgirls..

Back
Top Bottom