Dolphins best 2004 game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins best 2004 game?

OOOOhhhhhhh yeah, I can't wait til the dolphins kick the jaguars kitty kitty booty right out of the state.I live in the jax. area,and I will be there,with a sign that says "this one's for you Dan" I will never forget the playoff game 62 to 7 Marino's last game of his career,and the worst defeat in dolphin history!!This victory will feel good it's been a long time coming. GO MIAMI

I guess it would have to be the Cowboys...I made a deal with the devil and had to sell my season tickets to afford attending this game...

My brother-in-law is a Cowboy fan...We agreed a couple of years back that where ever they played next, we would be there...

Of course you can't leave the wives out of a Dallas adventure...So this one really hurts in the back pocket...

Redskin fans are all over this place, so I'm going to enjoy that victory too....I love playing the NFC East because I got too many smack talking fans surrounding me from that division...

We won our last national game, and I can't remember one we lost.... don't count us out just b/c of that! lmao. :rolleyes:

You guys shouldn't get your hopes up. :D

Well, Philly is big, but who can argue that the Fins destroying Tuna's 'Boys on Thanksgiving is gonna make Turkey Day twice as enjoyable?

Im really looking forward to the Philly game. They are a damn good team and its going to be hard for us to beat them, but i believe we can and its going to be a damn good game. I love McNabb... he is probably my favorite QB out there (behind whoever is starting for the dolphins of course) I would like to see McNabb play in person.

Oh and neck in neck with the philly game is the BILLS.. i want to beat them bad for sweeping us last season.

:missmeth:

Is hard to say, but Mexico is filled with dumb Cowboys fans, so I look for a HUGE Dolphin win on Thanksgiving :D

Back
Top Bottom