*** Dolphins/Bills Post game*** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins/Bills Post game***

Great Game. I had more fun in the first half. But was a great division game to watch and the Snow comes right at the end like poetic Justice.

Now that said second half a different story. You absolutely outplayed us. Your defense did what they needed to do and or offense made enough plays.

The reason you lost is your coach going away from the run on all the critical moments. The third and shorts should have absolutely been runs. You all might like your coach but he cost you this game.

Hope to see you again in Jan up in OP.

No the Jills aren't that great. They will be defeated by somebody in the Playoffs who can neutralize the running of Allen and take away Diggs. I'm not prepared to say who will do it but I wouldn't be surprised if it were KC.
It is interesting once Buffalo fell behind their game plan was run Allen.

We held our own in Buffalo, losing this game sucks but we are good
I loved the effort. I know there's no morale victory, but Buffalo's been beating Miami pretty convincingly the last couple of years.

The Dolphins still have a chance. I do wish they would have leaned on the run a little more.

Well, yet another missed opportunity...sherfield td drop hurt, bills td before end of half proved costly, defense on the last drive in those conditons is at a complete disadvantage, not surpised how thos one ended...if we can't take care of business against the packers, Pats, Jets, then we deserve to miss playoffs.

Great Game. I had more fun in the first half. But was a great division game to watch and the Snow comes right at the end like poetic Justice.

Now that said second half a different story. You absolutely outplayed us. Your defense did what they needed to do and or offense made enough plays.

The reason you lost is your coach going away from the run on all the critical moments. The third and shorts should have absolutely been runs. You all might like your coach but he cost you this game.

🖕🏻

Yeah, it amazes me thar the defense is getting any defenders.

They make a couple plays or stops and suddenly they did enough to win?

It's mind boggling. An average defense closes that game out. An average defense doesn't allow 15 yards on 2nd and 17.
An average defense doesnt..... ahh forget it.

We are back to the offense needing to be perfect. If they're not, it's their fault they couldnt score more than 29 points.
Thank you... Funny how many are freaking out when they had us losing before we even began. Should be no surprise, right?

Piss off

We scored 29 points, which should normally be enough to win if you don't have a sieve for a defense...
That’s not meaningful in todays NFL, the game is designed for scoring.

Your offense has to put away games and win them when they have a chance, Tua throwing into coverage behind the line of scrimmage?

I blame the offense for not putting the Bills away.

Especially with the Bills willing to sacrifice their QB running the ball to win!

Back
Top Bottom