*** Dolphins/Bills Post game*** | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins/Bills Post game***

You're on an opponents site, and not just any opponent, it's a rival so you should expect **** to come your way warranted or not. Don't act stupid like you dont know what you are doing. So now what? Your changing your just "having fun' statement to you were defending yourself? Again don't be a troll.
that dude is the king of passive aggressive and pretending that he's a good enemie fan..lol, its really so easy to see thru.

I challeneged him but he refused to acknowlege the obvious, which makes him a troll imo

I do expect it. I also know the Screen Names of those that no matter what doesn’t matter. Those are the ones I got into my mode with. This isn’t my first rodeo I have been here over a decade. I know how to post here. And I also know the people that don’t take me long to get into defend mode.

It isn’t like I am a Newbie. I have seen the evolution of this site and this fan base.
perfect example of passive aggressive.

''this site'' ''this fanbase''

who the hell doe this bills fan think he is lol

Hypothetically speaking, say we win out and get 11-6 record. Would you change your tune?
Serious answer? Maybe? We’d still have beaten the pats jets and packers. Hard to say if we really beat a good team. If I had to pick one I’d say with puke in my mouth that a win vs the jets in that stretch would be the most quality of wins.

Hey as long as theres another game left to be played we are still alive and in contention...keep the faith
Reassure Season 1 GIF by FOX TV
It’s been that way for many years. But yes I guess you have to hope. That’s all the dolphins ever allow us to have.

watching page after page of one side of arguments with people that I've blocked. I needed a good laugh after that shitshow last night.

If I had bucketloads of time to waste I’d cross reference all the “fire McDaniel for losing a close game in Buffalo in December” parrots with the ones who were squawking “there’s no chance we win this game, we suck” all damn week. It’s like they feed on negativity.
Sad... :(

How many times do you keep making the same mistakes and not correct it? He keeps doing it. He’s the guy who keep putting the paper clip in the electric socket and keeps wondering why he keeps getting shocked
I don’t think you really understand what I’m talking about
How do you not ****ing understand the difference between us running on 1st and 10 when the bills are playing the pass and us trying to run into stacked boxes on 3rd and 1. We have been terrible at short yardage for years. Tua can't QB sneak and he's not a running QB. I much prefer him call pass plays then run into a stacked box every 3rd and 1. Quit bitching and moaning about McDaniel haha Just shows you are how emotional you are.

We are the 3rd highest scoring team in the AFC and 3.5 of those games we had the corpse of Teddy Bridgewater and rookie 7th rounder playing QB for us. And somehow McDaniel needs to be fired or replaced as a play caller.
Seriously?

How do you not ****ing understand the difference between us running on 1st and 10 when the bills are playing the pass and us trying to run into stacked boxes on 3rd and 1. We have been terrible at short yardage for years. Tua can't QB sneak and he's not a running QB. I much prefer him call pass plays then run into a stacked box every 3rd and 1. Quit bitching and moaning about McDaniel haha Just shows you are how emotional you are.
You are an ignorant one
Who the **** would base a play on our past when we ran for over 160 yards in this game
You got my vote for dumbest post of the year
7C809E04-459C-40AF-877C-C46E1EC252BC.jpeg

If you want to feel a little better, watch the game-winning fumble return by the Raiders vs the Patriots.
Watching Chandler Jones stiffarm that dirty cheater Mac Jones headfirst into the ground was very satisfying.

It’s all relative, I’d be jumping for joy but it would have been despite his mistakes, but I’d still be questioning this lack of awareness to fixing his blunderous mistakes and still be weary moving forward.
Look, his players like him and he seems to motivate well, I like that but sooner or later if you refuse to call plays that put your players in position to succeed they will question him and he will lose them
Good response!

Back
Top Bottom