Dolphins bring back Robert Jones | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins bring back Robert Jones

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Guessing we are going to be bringing Wynn back for cheap as well.

I hope we don’t punt on the center position. Connor Williams might be a lot cheaper than originally thought and there are some other good options out there like Brewer.

Guessing we are going to be bringing Wynn back for cheap as well.

I hope we don’t punt on the center position. Connor Williams might be a lot cheaper than originally thought and there are some other good options out there like Brewer.
Considering we currently don’t have one on the roster, I don’t think we can punt on the Center position even if we wanted to.

Like, the NFL is probably gonna be super pissed off if our offense trots out there for the first time next season after deciding not to sign or draft any centers. Plus, we’d have no way for Tua to get the ball. It sets up a whole myriad of problems!!

If I remember correctly (although I could be mistaken), when Jones took over at LG for Wynn, he did okay when Armstead or Lamm and Williams were on either side of him. However, once they had back-ups at LT (Cotton or ?) and Center (Eichenberg), Jones didn't do as well.

No he was bad at LG however his play at RG vs Baltimore and cowboys was fantastic/ struggled in Tennessee game at Rg then seemed to progress. Wouldn’t mind him starting at rg however would really want an experienced center and lg so as the center can focus on helping jones if he doesn’t continue to develop.

IMG_7797.png

Back
Top Bottom