Dolphins bringing in Tackle Terron Armstead tomorrow. | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins bringing in Tackle Terron Armstead tomorrow.

I don't think most are refreshing this thread to find out if he's signed. More likely, they're refreshing something to do with twitter.

I'd be very surprised if something was posted here before several make a new thread to link some tweet about signing him.
You’re certainly right but I don’t have a Twitter account so I’m relying on this thread lol.

He usually gets correct info, and 87.5 is very specific. Did he say "worth up to?"
Yes, up to. So if you piece together NFL Network's numbers, base $75 million with incentives up to 12.5 million. $43.4 million guaranteed. I would assume he the team and he wanted more years -- he's probably worth $20 million for at least a couple of years and then it's wait and see where he medically is. spreading it over five years makes the cap hit/year less.

You are brutal brother.........
No not in a bad way. I am not in the "so what have you done for me lately" group. I was just more confident than most that they would get this done even though it took some time. Many, many panicked because it didn't happen soon enough. I am just curious to see if they get Tretter or Wagner with the balance of what money is left over.

People were proclaiming that Grier wasn't aggressive enough. Don't know what their definition of aggressive is, but when you give a 30 year old often injured player 75 million for 5 years, that's pretty aggressive to me. Hopefully it all works out and if it doesn't the same people who were complaining about Grier not being aggressive enough in FA will be claiming he was too aggressive. Some people are never satisfied, such is life.

Just signed two of the best offensive linemen from free agency...and the draft is still coming up...AND we have to assume our young guys will be better next year. Hold onto your butts...

Good deal. Not nearly as expensive as you'd expect previously by a top tier free agent LT.

I'd guess we can be out after year 3 if needed.

Back
Top Bottom