Dolphins bringing in Tackle Terron Armstead tomorrow. | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins bringing in Tackle Terron Armstead tomorrow.

Wow, we signed a big-name expensive player at an area of need and there's a lot of excitement and enthusiasm. Who would've thunk it???
I just hope when he misses time because of injuries, the same posters excited about this signing don’t turn on him and Grier for signing him.

I think it’s a great signing at a position of need but I am also realistic enough to look at his history in the league and understand he will likely miss games next season due to injury. It‘s worth the risk because he is great when he is on the field and healthy and because the Dolphins needed to severely upgrade the offensive line this off season.

I just hope when he misses time because of injuries, the same posters excited about this signing don’t turn on him and Grier for signing him.

I think it’s a great signing at a position of need but I am also realistic enough to look at his history in the league and understand he will likely miss games next season due to injury. It‘s worth the risk because he is great when he is on the field and healthy and because the Dolphins needed to severely upgrade the offensive line this off season.
I get it. My post was just to point out the hypocrisy that posters were critical of trying to go out and sign "every big expensive name available" as if that was ever a realistic option or strategy, but now are celebrating signing the biggest and most expensive name available because it fits their agenda. I find it comical and worthy of doing a childish victory lap.

Who knows if this is gonna work out. Fingers crossed. It was sadly necessary.

This is a fantastic signing and well done by Chris. This is a great contract and understanding that our o-line is a mess and needed to be addressed.

We still need a guy or two for our o line - the guy they signed gets injured and they need a Right Tackle and likely another center….none of us are going to be able to take another o line debacle situation…

0800f4ff-24d0-4ea9-a8a2-440aabb9d333_text.gif

I get it. My post was just to point out the hypocrisy that posters were critical of trying to go out and sign "every big expensive name available" as if that was ever a realistic option or strategy, but now are celebrating signing the biggest and most expensive name available because it fits their agenda. I find it comical and worthy of doing a childish victory lap.

Who knows if this is gonna work out. Fingers crossed. It was sadly necessary.
I fit that category... I was under the assumption that Armstead was getting 20M+ per, which I wasnt comfortable with... Instead its a pay for play deal that is essentially cheaper that what Christian Kirk got... Let that sink in... Stop being so angry all the god damn time man.

I fit that category... I was under the assumption that Armstead was getting 20M+ per, which I wasnt comfortable with... Instead its a pay for play deal that is essentially cheaper that what Christian Kirk got... Let that sink in... Stop being so angry all the god damn time man.
I’m not angry at all. I’m just right.

It’s all good, everyone should be pretty excited about this signing. As you always should when you add a great player to your favorite team. Whether it works out or not is a different story.

I’m not angry at all. I’m just right.

It’s all good, everyone should be pretty excited about this signing. As you always should when you add a great player to your favorite team. Whether it works out or not is a different story.
The quintessential definition of awful people on this forum. Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom