Dolphins/Broncos Nov 23 2014

williamweasy

Rookie
Reaction score
Going out to denver to check out the game against Peyton Manning and the boys anyone on board with this trip? Holla back JUST BLAZE!!!!!:rob19:

DisturbedShifty

Shifty Gold
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Going out to denver to check out the game against Peyton Manning and the boys anyone on board with this trip? Holla back JUST BLAZE!!!!!:rob19:
I would love to go but I don't think I'll have the money. That and I don't want to watch the team lose. I know that is a pessimistic outlook, but unless Manning gets hurt I doubt we win that game.

CO-Gator

They all float down here.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Yeah I typically go whenever the Dolphins come out here, but I imagine Peyton Manning will make short work of our D.

williamweasy

Rookie
Reaction score
Still planning to go to Denver plus be back for the met life takeover what's good dolfans???

Sons Of Shula

not a dull boy
Hammered
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'll be making a road trip for this one. It's long but I stopped flying into Colorado about a year ago (Also, DIA is a weird scary place LOL) so I can bring back "goodies". :ricky:

williamweasy

Rookie
Reaction score
Was in New Orleans last year now I'm in Denver. Representing dogs Goodies can't bring back but will enjoy the moment hopefully win plus playoffs!!!

hayjay2000

Scout Team
Reaction score
I'm heading to this game with my dad. It will be my FIRST Dolphins game and even my FIRST Pro game to see Live. I'm really excited for it. Granted, I know not to expect a win, but I'm still super excited to see my 'Phins in person.

FinaticPatch

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ill be there with my throwback Marino jersey on with wife in tow. Just moved to Denver 3 months ago. Any dolphins tailgates?

Top Bottom