Dolphins center Seth McKinney signed ...

LOCAL SCUM!

Hammered
Reaction score
Dolphins center Seth McKinney signed a one-year contract worth $656,000 on Friday.

I guess...:shakeno: That punk aint even worth THAT much.

I REAALLY hope we draft a GOOD center next Sunday with one of our later picks..Maybe our 4th?..

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Yeah, he was horrible last year. Hopefully Houck can whip him into a decent center. If not, he will provide some depth at center and guard.

Kucha

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We should have given him a lower tender offer. He's worth the minimum until he proves otherwise, IMO.

Lederhosen

Starter
Reaction score
665K is not too much, horrible as he is, he is still young and a starter. There are higher paid back ups on the team
Hopefully they do not ask him to make the line calls again, so he can focus on his blocks and nothing more
Still like him for ripping off Ricky in public

DOLFANMIKE

NFL'S WINNINGEST TEAM
Reaction score
BringBackShula said:
Dolphins center Seth McKinney signed a one-year contract worth $656,000 on Friday.

I guess...:shakeno: That punk aint even worth THAT much.

I REAALLY hope we draft a GOOD center next Sunday with one of our later picks..Maybe our 4th?..
He'll have a good year with our new OL coach. We'll be glad we kept him.

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
S. McKinney isn't cut out for Center, and Houck should know that very soon. I have heard various rumors about W. Smith moving into the C position as well...

I think McKinney would be better off at OG. Less responsibility, and it gives him more room to operate. Hopefully Houck will find a place for him this off-season. I think it's safe keeping him, and you can never have too many players competeing on the OL....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Top Bottom