Dolphins Cheerleaders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Cheerleaders

eger

Starter
Reaction score
I see the cheerleaders every day in my office, we have four of them working with us. Very down to earth hard working girls. Beleive it or not the do not get paid to be cheerleaders.

thewicked1isher

Fun with genetics
Reaction score
Matt3w said:
I see the cheerleaders every day in my office, we have four of them working with us. Very down to earth hard working girls. Beleive it or not the do not get paid to be cheerleaders.

I need a job with you dude.

albyfinfan

go fins
Reaction score
Matt3w said:
dude r u serious they dont get paid,.. i always thought they did but just not all that much. oh and BTW i also need to be employed w\ u

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Matt3w said:

:yell:

You lucky dog.

miamifin54

Future GM
Reaction score
my ex-girlfriend is a dolphin's cheerleader, and they get paid only about $25 a game, but make money off of appearances and stuff....:goof:

Mfinsrule

Rookie
Reaction score
Watchin those girls last night reminded me of just how smokin' hott those girls are.:eek:

On a different note, anyone see the video of the judges room and the guy in the wheel chair in there? Is that Doug Blevins the former kicking coach? Just wondering who that guy is. To be a judge during that contest would be an absolute dream.

'Deep

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Mfinsrule said:
On a different note, anyone see the video of the judges room and the guy in the wheel chair in there? Is that Doug Betters the former kicking coach? Just wondering who that guy is.
Former kicking coachs name was Doug Blevins.

Rich22

Phin DieHard!
Reaction score
I just saw it on NFL network this morning and I'm still trying to pick my jaw up. Once I heard the director who is hot say another girl auditioning is great looking with a smoking body I knew i was going to be watching the rest of it. Can't beat those girls with Phin logos on the bikini bottoms! How about the one that had I love football on bikini bottom - awesome! Then again there was the Seau top. Looking forward to Monday for part 2. :eek:

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Damn, I knew I should not have given up my Dish. :(

Top Bottom