Dolphins Cheerleaders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Cheerleaders

I see the cheerleaders every day in my office, we have four of them working with us. Very down to earth hard working girls. Beleive it or not the do not get paid to be cheerleaders.

Matt3w said:
I see the cheerleaders every day in my office, we have four of them working with us. Very down to earth hard working girls. Beleive it or not the do not get paid to be cheerleaders.

I need a job with you dude.

Matt3w said:
dude r u serious they dont get paid,.. i always thought they did but just not all that much. oh and BTW i also need to be employed w\ u

Matt3w said:

:yell:

You lucky dog.

my ex-girlfriend is a dolphin's cheerleader, and they get paid only about $25 a game, but make money off of appearances and stuff....:goof:

Watchin those girls last night reminded me of just how smokin' hott those girls are.:eek:

On a different note, anyone see the video of the judges room and the guy in the wheel chair in there? Is that Doug Blevins the former kicking coach? Just wondering who that guy is. To be a judge during that contest would be an absolute dream.

I just saw it on NFL network this morning and I'm still trying to pick my jaw up. Once I heard the director who is hot say another girl auditioning is great looking with a smoking body I knew i was going to be watching the rest of it. Can't beat those girls with Phin logos on the bikini bottoms! How about the one that had I love football on bikini bottom - awesome! Then again there was the Seau top. Looking forward to Monday for part 2. :eek:

Damn, I knew I should not have given up my Dish. :(

Back
Top Bottom