Dolphins Claim Qb Luke Faulk | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Claim Qb Luke Faulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falk took an absolute beating at Washington state too. So he’s got that in common with tannehill. For a lanky long legged guy he’s tough.

I wouldn’t watch the Washington game tape he was fed to the wolves. That tape probably would turn you off on the player. The more tapes I watched the more I liked the fit and the accuracy stands out in terms of placement

i think Gase is fine-tuning his offensive juggernaut. He needed a healthy big body at WR.

A guy he can go to when all the 3 or 4 fast cover DBs are used up guarding our smurfs. or maybe a really big body that can screen off a DB and cut Grant loose, and then you're also left with a little dude covering a big ol body where u can just outmuscle for a nice 7 yd gain.

I REALLY like this as it adds another dimension to the attack, plus depth.

I liked him coming out of college to a point. At this point I'm happy we got him and I'd imagine we're cutting a QB as I hope we're not keeping 4

McElroy may also put Derby on notice. At some point he has to actually do something in a game. McElroy can bring a lot of the same skills and could be inserted into those routes.

Dolphins claim sixth-round QB Luke Falk
13215.jpg

Dolphins claimed QB Luke Falk off waivers from the Titans.

The No. 199 overall pick of the draft, Falk had a rough preseason for the Titans. He was predictably prolific in Mike Leach's Washington State offense but grew less efficient as time went on. He also had some injury issues and is not a good athlete. He probably won't be long for the Dolphins, but his arrival means at least one of Brock Osweiler or David Fales will be sent packing.

At this point, why not?

It’s odd for this just to be info download when the qb ask in terms of scheme and skill set differ so much between mariota and falk.

It’s like polar opposites even. Might just be a doesn’t fit what we do cut.

No way they keep 4 QBs on roster

Maybe that means that Osweiller is getting cut.
No way you keep 4 QB on the 53.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom