Dolphins Claim Qb Luke Faulk | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Claim Qb Luke Faulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants just released Davis Webb, I might take him over Osweiler, Falk or Fales to be honest.

Interesting development player - limited ceiling, has some stuff to work through, but he can do some things if you keep him clean.

I read that the Giants released Webb, does Webb have a higher ceiling than what we currently have on the roster??

Too Soon?
use-the-force-luke.png

I read that the Giants released Webb, does Webb have a higher ceiling than what we currently have on the roster??

I would say Webb has a higher ceiling than Osweiler or Fales, we haven't seen enough from Falk yet. I would say Fales and Osweiler might be more ready to play in a game today than Webb, but Webb is more ready to play than Falk.

Last edited:
It’s odd for this just to be info download when the qb ask in terms of scheme and skill set differ so much between mariota and falk.

It’s like polar opposites even. Might just be a doesn’t fit what we do cut.

not sure i follow you. what does his skill set vs Mariota's have to do with anything? you get the info diwnload is US downloading info, right? not THEM.

not sure i follow you. what does his skill set vs Mariota's have to do with anything? you get the info diwnload is US downloading info, right? not THEM.

Different offensive concepts between the 2 qbs. It’s like the differences qb ask between say Tom savage and Deshaun Watson in houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom