Dolphins Claim Qb Luke Faulk | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Claim Qb Luke Faulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Hull to IR, we still need to cut somebody. I guess Fales.

Assuming Hull to IR, we still need to cut somebody. I guess Fales.

Armando seems sure they keep him.

Assuming that, really the sore thumb left on the roster at this point is probably AJ Derby. Not PS eligible so it would be a straight waive.

Unless there is another undisclosed injury we haven't heard about.

Really disappointing if we cut him after the Titans game and keep two backup QBs that have no potential at all and aren't solid backups in the first place.

Just make a damn decision on Osweiler vs. Fales. It's bad enough to have one of them on the roster.

Watch them waive Falk next Monday to get him on the PS.

Good accuracy..poor arm strength ...chad Pennington without the poise and moxie.

I would have rather tried for Davis Webb.

Really disappointing if we cut him after the Titans game and keep two backup QBs that have no potential at all and aren't solid backups in the first place.

Just make a damn decision on Osweiler vs. Fales. It's bad enough to have one of them on the roster.

Watch them waive Falk next Monday to get him on the PS.

I keep seeing people say this, but what would be the point of claiming him to the 53 man roster, releasing him later and then signing him to the practice squad? Why not just let him clear waivers this morning and then sign him to the practice squad today?

getting a QB you wanted in the draft for free will always be a great move, I like this.

Now here's a guy who can develop into a solid number two. He also should know our week one opponents playbook inside out. Double win. Now we can drop one of the worthless QBs.... I'm guessing Fales. Wish we could dump both but Falk isn't ready to be a #2 yet.
It’s always nice to have a solid #2!

I hope Falk gets a real chance to play for Miami and it isn't just an info extraction because we happen to be playing the Titans on opening day. Falk was in Mike Leach's scoring machine program and is known for excellent accuracy. He has good size 6'3" and throws a good deep ball. I hope he's given a chance. He could develop into a very good back up or even as a starter someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom