Dolphins claim Taco Charlton | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claim Taco Charlton

Dallas was planning on taking Charles Harris or Takk McKinley with the Taco pick.

Weren't we trying to trade for him initially? Now we've got him for a reduced price! I don't think he'll be any good, but it's still ok with me.

Here's his highlights if you got the time.

For real though, he did show some signs of life at LDE. Just couldn't get the snaps because Demarcus Lawrence went from disappointment to hero that year.

Think he took the lack of playing time the wrong way and acted immaturely from it. Maybe here with a lack of competition he can blossom more with playing time.

Or just suck and be quickly forgotten.

Dolphins claimed DE Taco Charlton off waivers from the Cowboys.

The Dolphins are ... trying to make their football team better? It's certainly a new one. Of course, there is a reason the 2017 first-rounder was available in the first place. Charlton figures to be a healthy scratch for Week 3 but should see defensive snaps as early as Week 4. With just 827 career snaps to his name, Charlton has never made a box score impact.

Related:

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Sep 19, 2019, 4:18 PM ET

Here's his highlights if you got the time.

For real though, he did show some signs of life at LDE. Just couldn't get the snaps because Demarcus Lawrence went from disappointment to hero that year.

Think he took the lack of playing time the wrong way and acted immaturely from it. Maybe here with a lack of competition he can blossom more with playing time.

Or just suck and be quickly forgotten.

“Got the time” that’s brilliant use of sarcasm! It’s 33 seconds of highlights! LOL!!!!

I agree with you, little risk to the signing.

I guess we went from tanking to tacoing! Uggghhh!!! I can’t stand how bad that pun is. You must hate it!

How many firsts can Grier get for Taco is the question we need to be asking...
Seriosly though, I liked him coming out of MI, but I saw him as more of a second round talent, and thought the boys reached in that regard. He had a questionable motor, and work ethic, but the physical attributes were there.

Having said that, it's a low risk signing. Actually a no risk signing. If we can get anything at all out of him, it's a win.

Back
Top Bottom