Dolphins @ Colts Game Day Thread - 12/31/06 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Colts Game Day Thread - 12/31/06

My hopes for the game are for Saban to play LOTS of rookies - NOT JUST CLEO. I hope JASON ALLEN starts. I would like to see EVANS get in on the line more this game. VICK has got to have plenty of opportunities this game. HAGAN needs to have at least a half dozen passes thrown his way. This game shouldn't be about winning. It should be about getting the newer players the chance to show what they have for 2007.

And I will be honest. I'm actually ok with a loss today. The young guys will hopefully compete and make it a good game. Their play time and a loss helps Miami for next season. It really is all about 2007 now.

Hey can a rookie start an "Official Game thread?" :lol:

Just kidding, welcome Rookie!!!! :wave: :welcome:

Thank you very much for the welcome, Roman 529! Better late than never how the Dolphins season has been this year! Thanks again, and GO DOLPHINS!!! :wink:

I bet if someone said that about Joey earlier in the year it would lower that person's credibility on this board easily.

These are the exact words that ran through my mind as I read this post. Let's not bash Cleo until his performance suggests that we should do so. Joey got his opportunity and he wasn't succesful. Let's be as patient with Cleo as we have been with Joey who did absolutley nothing to deserve that patience.

The damn Patsies game is going to run into the Fins game they still have the whole 4th quarter to play.

Back
Top Bottom