Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill

Dolphins need to stop harassing little league teams with phone calls about Tannehill. They’re not interested!

How about bringing something meaningful to the thread and stop attempting to derail it.

Josh Rosen QB, Arizona Cardinals

Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline reports the Redskins have "openly spoken" about trading for Cardinals QB Josh Rosen.
Coach Kliff Kingsbury and GM Steve Keim have tried to hush rumors about taking a quarterback with the No. 1 overall pick (and thus shopping Rosen), but both have admittedly done a porous job doing so. If so, positioning last year's No. 10 overall pick ahead of veteran Colt McCoy would make a ton of sense for Washington. NFL Network analyst Daniel Jeremiah noted it's currently "50-50" among the people he's spoken to on whether the Cards pull the trigger on Kyler Murray with the first pick in April.

Related:

nobody is going to trade for him unless he re does his contract and i dont think hes going to give up the money.just cut him.

Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline reports the Redskins have "openly spoken" about trading for Cardinals QB Josh Rosen.
Coach Kliff Kingsbury and GM Steve Keim have tried to hush rumors about taking a quarterback with the No. 1 overall pick (and thus shopping Rosen), but both have admittedly done a porous job doing so. If so, positioning last year's No. 10 overall pick ahead of veteran Colt McCoy would make a ton of sense for Washington. NFL Network analyst Daniel Jeremiah noted it's currently "50-50" among the people he's spoken to on whether the Cards pull the trigger on Kyler Murray with the first pick in April.

Related:

The more teams that try to address their QB needs this year means less competition for next year. I hope!

Related:
And so the rumors begin. Even though everyone and their grandma thinks Murray goes 1st over all.

TBH, we should have traded him last year after he had a good game if they were any takers but our FO/HC lacked the vision to see that he was not the answer. Now we have no leverage at all.

If i'm the Cardinals I'm going to think long and hard about drafting Murray. Because there is enough interest to get a king's ransom for that draft position.

Last edited:
Thanks to his contract nobody's going to trade for him and it's no secret everybody knows we'll have to cut them so teams are just going to wait until he's released

Jon Snow......"you know nothing"
Yes, rumors will go on all the way till draft day
Assuming he is traded I don't see it going all the way to draft day. By them many teams will have their QB in place and lowers his value. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom