Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill

Assuming he is traded I don't see it going all the way to draft day. By them many teams will have their QB in place and lowers his value. Thoughts?
I meant rumors about a lot of different players and teams

It's good that this team is active so early. They're sending a message to the team and the fans.

Good for Ryan , good for the team.

It's all good.

31 other NFL teams probable response:

giphy.gif

If I can't trade him I hold onto him through training camp and preseason in case of a QB injury to another team.
If the coaching staff has decided he’s not their QB, I don’t think you could do that because he would be the starter throughout camp and pre season and if no other team gets desperate to trade for him you will have a QB you don’t want not only on your roster but starting.

But we arent tanking ... ... lol
I believe in Grier and Flores so I would say hitting the reset button. Enough of the 1 year plans and this “tank” BS. You are so misinformed if you think this is binary. You can actually plan for a longer term without having a view towards straight tanking. Tanking is not the word for the NFL. What ever the opposite of pretending we are one year away from winning is what we are doing.

It’s time.

Such a shame. There were flashes, man- sweet flashes. Just couldn’t take the next step.

So long Tanne. It’s been real... well... a real nightmare, frankly.

If the coaching staff has decided he’s not their QB, I don’t think you could do that because he would be the starter throughout camp and pre season and if no other team gets desperate to trade for him you will have a QB you don’t want not only on your roster but starting.

Oh, I think they could manage.

Can a trade be conducted wherein a player agrees to a restructure as part of the deal?

The Dolphins can’t even give Tannehill (still in his prime years) away, and some of you really bought into the idea that this dude was good, and even blasted other posters who claimed the obvious that he wasn’t LMAO

Back
Top Bottom