Dolphins' culture proving to be valuable in 2020 talent acquisition | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins' culture proving to be valuable in 2020 talent acquisition

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Good Article and bode well for Miami.

The Miami Dolphins are building something pretty unique in South Florida. This team’s future doesn’t just ride on Xs and Os or 40-times. This Dolphins team, for the first time in a long time, seems to have a coach in the building that people genuinely want to play for — both from near and afar. Brian Flores’ impact on the Miami Dolphins and his ability to shift and mold this team’s culture had a large hand in Miami finishing the 2019 season with a 5-4 record over the team’s final 9 contests.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...ng-to-be-valuable-in-2020-talent-acquisition/

Key now is leveraging what we've acquired to take the program up several notches
where we are competitive week in and week out -- and have some core strengths
we can bank on in some consistent manner... In other words establishing a clear
team identity that serves as a bridge to competing at the highest level.

IMO.

I believe it. There are so many aspects of being a coach, being smart, knowing strategy, etc. But, at the top of the list is command and relatability. You have to be able to command respect but also make sense with your communications and picking your spots in terms of message or discipline. The difference between Flores and ex BB failures are those aspects not necessarily football knowledge.

Last edited:
This is completely impossible and false!
I have it in good authority by resident experts on this very site that our wins last year were meaningless. Meaningless!!!
Those 5 meaningless wins have cost us the future. The entire future!
Wait, this just in...the virus has now been linked to Miami 's meaningless wins.

They weren't so meaningless wins after all
You're so right. They were meaningful, very meaningful. It showed that we have a Head Coach and a staff that can teach and bring out the best in each player's game. Those wins changed our fortunes for the better. We'll still snag Tua if that's who we want so we're sitting good post FA and pre-draft.

Well the money didn’t hurt and the reason we have all that money is because we ... ... oh forget it ...

We are one month from Tua let’s leave it at that

I know there were a number of fans who wanted Miami to tank. I think the fact that the team kept playing hard and won some games was a huge factor in doing so well in free agency.
The front office put the tank in place not the players don’t get it all turned around

Let’s put it this way 5 wins Could have cost us big if Tua wasn’t hurt we wouldn’t have a shot at him - and then we would have had the Burrow VS Herbert debate and I don’t even want to go there

This is completely impossible and false!
I have it in good authority by resident experts on this very site that our wins last year were meaningless. Meaningless!!!
Those 5 meaningless wins have cost us the future. The entire future!
Wait, this just in...the virus has now been linked to Miami 's meaningless wins.

Post of the day

On second thought... post of the week!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom