Dolphins cuts thread | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts thread

Wtf we cut tank?

This team hates FSU players for some reason. :bang: Passed on Derwin now this. Where is the love?!

At least O’Leary looks like a lock...holding my breath now though.

We may have the worst edge talent on paper in the league. We shall see how good our coaching really is.

Nix the may lol

Maybe the worst roster of edge talent the league has ever seen on an opening day roster (without a major injury occurring).

I dont think I am exagerrating

Nix the may lol

Maybe the worst roster of edge talent the league has ever seen on an opening day roster (without a major injury occurring).

I dont think I am exagerrating
That scheme will have to do wonders in order for us to get sacks

Surprising but not surprising. He did OK but didn't stand out over Hendrix and Ledbetter IMO.

More importantly, after all the crap I've given Charles Harris since he's been here, I was very encouraged by what I saw out of Harris in preseason game 2 and 3. The new DL coach has been worth his weight in gold for what he's been able to do with Harris. I saw pass rush moves he's never used in his first two seasons, some explosiveness coming off the ball that hadn't been there to this point in his career. If he can do that in the regular season I think he can get 6+ sacks this year.

Back
Top Bottom