Dolphins cuts thread | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts thread

Yeah, we have a ton of potential in our young RB's which makes me believe that Drake will be dealt before the deadline. I like Drake as he's a Marietta native, but he's in the last year of his contract & we need o see what we have in Balage/Gaskin/Laird.
NE likes to use multiple RB's and we could be doing the same thing

Yeah, we have a ton of potential in our young RB's which makes me believe that Drake will be dealt before the deadline. I like Drake as he's a Marietta native, but he's in the last year of his contract & we need o see what we have in Balage/Gaskin/Laird.
I hear you but I like drake as one of the young guys. I want to finish his contract. We have the back up to let him walk and factor into comp strat. I want him a lil more with the fins.

The good news is the cutting of Tank makes a way for Ledbetter to make the team. I think Ledbetter has a bright future.

They need 4 at DE. Harris, Carradine, Orchard and Ledbetter were shoeins. Hendrix should've been stashed on PS.
All this means is they are betting on scooping up a DE, better than Carradine, after the cuts.

Mine is either Preston Williams or Sam Eguavoen
Laird does have potential at both RB and WR hope they cross train him
I hear that but I think Egu and Williams played so well that it's not really a surprise. I watched Preston for Colorado. He is no surprise at all. His off field screwed him. But I agree these two are special.

Walton is an excellent special teamer, along with Laird. May be one reason we are rolling with 5 RB, and only 5 LBs. The last LB normally plays ST predominantly anyway. And any of these guys aren't safe depending on what's out there from other teams cuts.

Back
Top Bottom