Dolphins cuts thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts thread

When this regime was first put in place several months ago, I said that the key for them was going to be how quickly they're able to admit mistakes - and move on from 'em.

The Patriots move on from mistakes even highly drafted ones faster than anybody else in the league. They don't let 'em sit around and fester on the roster like the Dolphins do.

Don't make it about some narrative. You have to move swift and accurate or be left behind in this business.
I agree. The Patriots would rather get rid of a player a year too early than a year too late. In the past we've always kept players 3 or 4 years longer than we should have.

When this regime was first put in place several months ago, I said that the key for them was going to be how quickly they're able to admit mistakes - and move on from 'em.

The Patriots move on from mistakes even highly drafted ones faster than anybody else in the league. They don't let 'em sit around and fester on the roster like the Dolphins do.

Don't make it about some narrative. You have to move swift and accurate or be left behind in this business.

This

So we had the 5 guys that have been starting and two that we traded for which leaves one more spot. If that's Reed then do we cut Prince?....wow
unless we carry 9 guys?

Wow, we really are the Patriots south. NE trade for 3 O-line guys in the last 24 hours and now we've traded for two.....I hope that's a very late round pick tho.
I heard it’s a 9th rounder. I wonder if our Judo guy makes the team

Back
Top Bottom