Dolphins cuts thread | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts thread

They will stack tbe box vs your heavy run personnel sets. Or run tendency formations.

Get you behind the sticks/scoreboard and then eat with the pass rush on your expansion level o line

Lol.

And this is what I mean by Rosen’s set up to fail.

Might as well let fitz run for his life.

Lol....This offense might set records for futility. Especially when you consider how injury prone DeVante Parker is. Only way it's not is if Julien Davenport and Michael Deiter basically perform way above expectations, and Drake has to play like prime Warrick Dunn in a contract year, so that we can actually run the ball when teams inevitably stack the box.

They will stack tbe box vs your heavy run personnel sets. Or run tendency formations.

Get you behind the sticks/scoreboard and then eat with the pass rush on your expansion level o line

Lol.

Maybe we'll mix in enough passes in the run heavy formations to see 3rd and 4 or better. Positive yardage, keep them guessing. Pick up a first down and keep the defence on the field. We've seen a pretty vanilla offence so far, as one would expect in pre-season.

You're making it sound like the offence won't score any points this year.

Maybe we'll mix in enough passes in the run heavy formations to see 3rd and 4 or better. Positive yardage, keep them guessing. Pick up a first down and keep the defence on the field. We've seen a pretty vanilla offence so far, as one would expect in pre-season.

You're making it sound like the offence won't score any points this year.

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Not unless the sum of the o line parts is a hell of a lot better than the individual play/talent level the preseason showed us.

I just know what dcs are gonna do. It’s simple really to shut this whole thing down.

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Not unless the sum of the o line parts is a hell of a lot better than the individual play/talent level the preseason showed us.

I just know what dcs are gonna do. It’s simple really to shut this whole thing down.

What excites me the most about the hiring of Flores is situational management or fluidity in decisions. Good coaches are constantly adapting to what the other team is doing which is something we have not seen in Miami in a long, long, time. Far too often we've seen coaches just roll with the same thing hoping they can get better at it.

That's why this staff places such an emphasis on versatility. They are going to think outside of the box. Whereas the talent is deficient along the O-line, it's decent at the skill positions.

They did get better as the preseason went on but with so much turnover...3 new bodies...pretty sure they're starting from scratch almost.

We're obviously gonna get the ball out quick. We're obviously gonna chip on the edge.

And we're probably going to struggle (perhaps mightily) the first qtr. of season.

TUFF schedule.

But I think our staff is smarter than just slamming the pig into 9 men fronts 3 and out...

I think a lot of our potential flexibility on O relates to the soundness of Wilson.

Box'em inside and jet sweep -- him or mighty mouse.

Obviously we have to do a few things creatively or we'll get eaten alive...

What excites me the most about the hiring of Flores is situational management or fluidity in decisions. Good coaches are constantly adapting to what the other team is doing which is something we have not seen in Miami in a long, long, time. Far too often we've seen coaches just roll with the same thing hoping they can get better at it.

That's why this staff places such an emphasis on versatility. They are going to think outside of the box. Whereas the talent is deficient along the O-line, it's decent at the skill positions.

I want to see that in action as soon as possible. I am more then ready!

Vincent Taylor DL, Unsigned Free Agent

Free agent DT Vincent Taylor visited the Bills Wednesday.

Miami's sixth-round pick in '17, Taylor was a surprise cut over the weekend given his respectable presence as a run-stuffer in the middle of the Dolphins' d-line. The Bills are stacked up front, but Taylor's an intriguing talent who can likely be contracted for peanuts. He'll have a home before Sunday.

Related:

Source: Marcel Louis-Jacques on Twitter

Sep 4, 2019, 4:57 PM ET

I am honestly not familiar at all with many of our LB's and CB's. I know Sam Eguavoen who was very active in the CFL and I'm expecting a Cam Wake type chip on his shoulder. Crawford, Trent Harris and Deon Lacey are complete unknowns to me as are Webster, Wiltz and Parker. Guess we need a roster thread as well as this Cuts thread.1567639501199.png

1567639444472.pnge

Back
Top Bottom