Dolphins Defense Young And Hungry | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Defense Young And Hungry

That and if they actually call the holds when he does beat the tackle.
The amount of no calls on people holding him this year has been alarming.

I hope Gase is poring over the game tapes and sending them all into the league office every week.

I agree.

Really need to figure out how to put more heat on QBs.

Vincent Taylor could make a huge difference. How long has it been since we had a penetrating DT?

If you take away the QB ability to step up in the pocket it will make life much easier for Wake, Quinn and Harris getting there coming around the edge.
Taylor has been very good. As far as Suh, sure he was a good player but he had so many false starts and took himself out of plays too many times.

true dat. only 1 team in the nfl is currently doing this, the Ravens at in impressive 270 yards per game
And yet watch them give up over 500 in the playoffs. That D will make them a contender though. Personally I don’t like the 500+ by each team. The SB last year had no intensity to it in the 2nd half. Both teams went up and down and scored at will. Same as the Pats chiefs game the other night. Bring back defense damn it!!!

And yet watch them give up over 500 in the playoffs. That D will make them a contender though. Personally I don’t like the 500+ by each team. The SB last year had no intensity to it in the 2nd half. Both teams went up and down and scored at will. Same as the Pats chiefs game the other night. Bring back defense damn it!!!
and power running damnit! The Csonka and Bettis types

Absolutely zero pass rush from individual match up wins, very little pressure with scheme, TE's running free all over the field, huge holes for run game, missed tackles...putrid, just putrid performance. Honestly, teams have moved easily against us all year, but we've had timely takeaways to keep points off the board. No hint of that opportunistic play today.

Are you sure it wasn’t coiled in a fetal position and Malnourished?

The defense needs another CB, DE, LB and DT. Still they shouldn't be playing as bad as they did in these last two games. Burke is a huge part of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom