Dolphins Expect Gadsden To Sign Today... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expect Gadsden To Sign Today...

Originally posted by Prime Time
He dropped 2 last years and had 2 TDs last year. The year before he had 3 TDs and 3 Fumbles. Last year he broke out. We need him here.
broke out?:confused: are we talking about he same guy? How can you consider last year 'broke out?'
the numbers say other wise
2000 yds:926 tds:2
2001 yds:684 tds:3
2002 yds:538 tds:2 (No Chambers for a few games, but then no Fiedler either)
looks like he's breaking down, not out. Hope I'm wrong.

Originally posted by minus
I'll hate to see R.Baker and K.Newsom signs with other teams.YOu know what Robert Baker will do in camp and preseason making himself stand out.

But he STILL hasnt made an impact on our WR starved teams of the last 3 seasons.

Let him go.

He broke out. Stats aren't everything. He made plays when we need. And he made plays. He broke out last season. He did what we needed him to do and he did it at the right time.

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
broke out?:confused: are we talking about he same guy? How can you consider last year 'broke out?'
the numbers say other wise
2000 yds:926 tds:2
2001 yds:684 tds:3
2002 yds:538 tds:2 (No Chambers for a few games, but then no Fiedler either)
looks like he's breaking down, not out. Hope I'm wrong.

Don't forget... he was pushed back in the depth chart for the first half of the year.... not even active for many of the games I do believe...

so is gadsen officially off your radar now that he has not signed by monday?

Don't forget... he was pushed back in the depth chart for the first half of the year.... not even active for many of the games I do believe...
exactly why I wouldn't say he broke out last season.
Officially letting that go.

Back
Top Bottom