Dolphins expect to carry over roughly $2.2 million in cap space into 2022 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins expect to carry over roughly $2.2 million in cap space into 2022

That's great...if we had a better GM.
nvx4bjkta5u61.jpg

Fantastic. But there is a $11m dollar difference between Sportac and OTC in regards to the actual cap space number for Miami for 2022. OTC has Miami at $64m and Sportac has Miami down for $75m, in total cap space. Wonder why?

For you guys who follow this way closer than me, are we expecting for the 72 million to increse through cuts and trades? Is it a possibilty that we can gain another 8 to 10 million from this?

Last edited:
So honest question about Grier.

When he took over, weren’t we in one of the worst places from a cap standpoint in the league? Seems he’s gotten us to a point where we have a solid roster with money to spend on a yearly basis.

Seems to me from that aspect he’s done great.

Fantastic. But there is a $11m dollar difference between Sportac and OTC in regards to the actual cap space number for Miami for 2022. OTC has Miami at $64m and Sportac has Miami down for $75m, in total cap space. Wonder why?
It appears one is counting only the top 51, which is what matters in the end. The other counting all contracts.

I only see 2 million difference in the two sites in reality. I don't care to dig deeper this early in the off season. It could be a couple different reasons, for example incentives or bonuses in contracts.

I was looking at spotrac the other day and they can get another 20m off of further cuts. With th 2m carryover, they could be around 100m in cap space.

Back
Top Bottom