Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located

Canton, Ohio where all the great come to in the end. Anybody make it up to see the Hall of Fame let me know maybe we can get together

I live in NC. Winston-Salem / Greensboro area.

Born and raised in The Muck. Moved to Tampa just over 2 years ago.

I live in the small town of Tazewell, VA. It's about an hour or so from Bristol, VA(TN), about two hours from Roanoke, VA and about three hours from Charlotte, NC since I am sure no one knows where it is.

Oh yeah and about 16 hours from Pro Player :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
I live in the small town of Tazewell, VA. It's about an hour or so from Bristol, VA(TN), about two hours from Roanoke, VA and about three hours from Charlotte, NC since I am sure no one knows where it is.

I know exactly where it is... I lived in Marion, Va for about 4 yrs when I was a kid. ;)

About 5 min from the Davie practice facility, maybe 15 to the stadium

Newfoundland, Canada

We may be 3000 miles from Pro Player, but we still crank it up every Sunday!!!

Got my flight booked and tickets throught Dolphin-Travel for the Oct 19th New England game! Can't wait. It will be my fourth Dolphins game live.
Mike A.k.a. Sugar
www.sheddawgs.com

Good ole New Orleans, LA.

Gonna be there in the Superdome with my Rick jersey and Fins beads on for the preseason game.

New guy here........probably won't be posting much as I'm not nearly as football savvy as the you folks are. Born in Melbourne,Fla. Fan for 30yrs. Currently living in Durango Co. for past 12 yrs deep in the heart of donkoland.The Mon. nighter last year was sweeeeet (still get threatened when I bring it up around here!).Thanks to Finheaven for bringing light to a Fla. boy far from fresh shrimp(butterfly shrimp on the grill,mmmmmm)....OK,I'll shut up now......

Back
Top Bottom