Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located

Lake Havasu eh? Perhaps we shall commence Dolfan87 next time I take the roadie into Arizona. I usually head for the Pheonix area but I can always turn the car north when I hit the border and trek it up to the lake! Especially during spring break when the ladies are abundant. I feel for you with the 116. In Pheonix last year in May it was about there and I haven't been back since. I suppose I can't bitch about my low-90's right now soon to be high 90's by friday though huh?

I'm from Iowa. It stands for Idiots Out Wandering Around

Anchorage, Alaska. But I was born and raised in Great Falls, MT, and suavefin is right, you won'tr get shot at 2:00am. LOL!!

Kissimmee, Florida. Very close to Disney World.If I could live anywhere else I'd live next to the Osbournes!..lol

Ozzy rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salinas California.....1 hr south of San Jose, 2 hrs south of San Francisco.

Next to Fed-Ex field.... OPPS I hear gunfire....must take cover now...Ill type later.

Originally posted by booyeah_
Buffalo, NY

aka Hell

Booyeah - Where in Buffalo? I used to live in Williamsville. Lots of relatives up there.

berlin - germany about 8500 km from pro player , hey but dont think that means, there is no noise at my house comes gameday.....:goof:

Glasgow, UK

Have to listen to games on the web, but hope to go to the houston and jets games this year while on vacation.

Crestview, FL. Florida panhandle about 40 mile east of Pensacola. I grew up in Carol City, Fl. Lived there from 1954 to 1975. Carol City is a northern burb of Miami and just a few miles from Pro Player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently Defiance, Ohio Its a little town tucked up in NW Ohio, half way between Toledo, Ohio and Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Its not exactly the end of the world but you can see it from here!

Back
Top Bottom