Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located

Salem, MA

30 Minutes north of Boston. I live with die-hard Bills & Pats fans, DirecTV with 3-4 games at a time in the living room every sunday. DELICIOUS!!!!!

clear.gif

I live in Fort Washington, Maryland right outside Washington, DC.

kendall, fl right across from metro zoo.
geezx fin fans that5 acutially live in miami are a rarity here

Originally posted by Chisel Monkey
Weatherly, PA a small town in NE PA near (26 mi.) Allentown

No kiddin!?
I know where Weatherly is!
I went to H.S in MtTop .... graduated from Crestwood... once had a girlfriend in Weatherly, we worked together in White Haven.

Small world!

I am a little confused as I am English by birth, grew up in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands and now live in Minneapolis, How the f**k did I end up here? Too much rum in the Islands adled my brain:goof:

You know its not suprising there are more Dolphin fans outside of florida than there is inside florida.

I live in Miami... (kendall area). WOW SOMEONE THAT LIVES IN MIAMI AND LIKES THE DOLPHINS :jawdrop:

I'm in ....... NH !!! About an hour north of Boston, and about 30 hours north of "the stadium formerly known as Joe Robbie" :D

I loved for eight years in Homestead, FL in the 70s and very early 80s. I know live in Springfield, IL.

BTW, MissMeth ... I'm still working on that jacuzzi! ;)

Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
I live in the small town of Tazewell, VA. It's about an hour or so from Bristol, VA(TN), about two hours from Roanoke, VA and about three hours from Charlotte, NC since I am sure no one knows where it is.

Oh yeah and about 16 hours from Pro Player :(

I do:D

Anyway to get there take the #52 exit from Hwy. 77. Go to Road #614, and head west for 25 miles.

Back
Top Bottom