Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located

Originally posted by MNFINFAN
I am a little confused as I am English by birth, grew up in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands and now live in Minneapolis, How the f**k did I end up here? Too much rum in the Islands adled my brain:goof:

Jamaica is a cool place..

Been there a few times.

So Do I....

I used to live in Radford.

Originally posted by mf52dolphin

I do:D

Anyway to get there take the #52 exit from Hwy. 77. Go to Road #614, and head west for 25 miles.

Fort Lauderdale!

FORRRRT LAUDDDDDY DAUDDDDY

Originally posted by WharfRat

I know exactly where it is... I lived in Marion, Va for about 4 yrs when I was a kid. ;)

Ah good old Marion, a place best known for having the Mets Applacian League affiliate team play at the high school football field, and an insane asslyum. My mom, who grew up in Bastain, VA about 30 miles from there always referred to Marion as the crazy house town.:goof: :goof:

Stamford, CT - about 30 mis. north of NYC

Originally posted by dolphan39
Stamford, CT - about 30 mis. north of NYC

If you consider traffic, it is two hours away. ;)

I was once driving back from Boston to New York and I swear it took us at least 2 hours from the point we hit Stamford to get back to New York. The traffic up there is ridiculous.

Bout 2 hrs north of proplayer stadium [better know as Joe Robbie] off I95. Wonder how the real dolfandenny is making out?

Originally posted by mf52dolphin

Ah good old Marion, a place best known for having the Mets Applacian League affiliate team play at the high school football field, and an insane asslyum. My mom, who grew up in Bastain, VA about 30 miles from there always referred to Marion as the crazy house town.:goof: :goof:

:lol: I heard it's a looney bin now... when I lived there, it was a County Hospital. My neighbor owned a drug store right acros the street. I remember watching the Marion Mets play ... I thought that was the shizit!!
I was there back when I was in 4th - 7th grade... so it was over 25 years ago.....
Spent a lot of time at Hungry Mother State Park too... I used to love that place....

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

If you consider traffic, it is two hours away. ;)

I was once driving back from Boston to New York and I swear it took us at least 2 hours from the point we hit Stamford to get back to New York. The traffic up there is ridiculous.
that's why I live and work in Stamford. When there is traffic, it takes me 15 minutes to get work. W/o traffic, it takes me 12 minutes to get work. :D

I almost always take the train to NYC - much simpler

Originally posted by Samphin
San Francisco Bay Area, about 30-45 mins east of the city by the bay, right near Oakland and smack dab in the middle of Hell....a.k.a. Raider Country.

So your where then? Concord/Walnut Creek area? I'm about a half hour north of ya then in Vacaville. :)

Originally posted by SuavePhin
Great Falls Montana, dont laugh i can walk outside at 2am and not get shot at :tongue:

Cool, a good friend of mine is stationed at the Air Force Base up there. :)

Originally posted by HofCityFan
Canton, Ohio where all the great come to in the end. Anybody make it up to see the Hall of Fame let me know maybe we can get together

When Danny goes in, we will make a pilgrimage up there dude. :)

Back
Top Bottom