Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located

Central Pennsylvania,, Harrisburg area,, actually across the river ... The Steeler fans to the west the Eagle fans to the east and the Redskin fans to the south :rolleyes: :lol: .... Marino1983

Barbarian, I live in Dublin, Ca so pretty good guess with the Walnut Creek/Concord! I work in Concord and actually in Vacaville as well. I amin Vacaville about once every two weeks. I usually eat at the Baja Fresh for lunch when I am up there Barb.

Originally posted by WharfRat

No kiddin!?
I know where Weatherly is!
I went to H.S in MtTop .... graduated from Crestwood... once had a girlfriend in Weatherly, we worked together in White Haven.

Small world!

Geez...Wharf! I hope you drove a diesel rabbit.:D

Originally posted by themole

Geez...Wharf! I hope you drove a diesel rabbit.:D

:lol: Mole....that's the Pocono Mtn area of PA....

Lots of mountains with little towns scattered around...

Actually... at that time I was driving a 1965 Buick Special.... :lol:

Melbourne , Florida for now. Its a very boring city but only about two and a half hours from the fins.

Currently Defiance, Ohio Its a little town tucked up in NW Ohio, half way between Toledo, Ohio and Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Its not exactly the end of the world but you can see it from here!

I'm from Toledo , Ohio. I know where defiance is actually. There seems to be a lot of Dolphin fans in NW Ohio.

Central Pennsylvania,, Harrisburg area,, actually across the river ... The Steeler fans to the west the Eagle fans to the east and the Redskin fans to the south .... Marino1983

i'm from mansfield, 3 hrs straight up rt 15/I99 ( i think it is called now). home of the first ever night (under lights) football game.

I am from Hyannis Massachusetts and been a dolphins fan all my life and yet i still live in ZPatriot Country its tuff but when we play the pats im guarenteed to see atleast 2 games on tv woooohoooo

Near Rochester New York, 5 mins away from the Buffalo Bills Training Camp, and the heart of Bills territory. Used to live in Coral Springs always will be a dolfan at heart

Sumter, SC - home of absolutely nothing.

Became a Dolphin fan when I lived in Pomano Beach for about a year when I was kid. Also for X-mas after the 72 season my dad (who is not a sports fan) bought my older brother and me Dolphin pajamas. I was three at the time had no idea about football. but growing up as I got older I decided I must be a Phinfan 'cause I had those PJ's.

I live in Williamsburg, VA. I know where Tazwell and Marion, VA are because I worked for a catering comapny when I was in college at Radford Universirty on the 5 year plan. Been a Phin fan since 1970.

Back
Top Bottom